Have you ever wished you could meet with clients, colleagues and suppliers cheaply and efficiently, without the need to travel? You can use audio conferencing to achieve this.In this guide you’ll discover:
- What is audio conferencing
- The benefits of audio conferencing for saving time and money
- How audio conferencing can increase employee productivity
- What you need to host an audio conference meeting
- How to organise and join an audio conference
- A step-by-step timeline to help you plan your own audio conference
Audio conferencing is a cost-efficient way of meeting and helps free up time in your day by reducing the need to travel. At Express Virtual Meetings, we offer an easy DIY audio conferencing service with Australia-based phone support. There are no subscriptions or monthly fees, just simple pay-as-you-go conferencing. We offer national and local Australian dial-in numbers and 100+ international dial-in numbers.
Receive your free audio conferencing ebook now
Don’t wait to start your journey towards more effective communication. Fill in the download form to receive your free audio conferencing ebook instantly.