From small beginnings to an industry leader
The business was initially operated out of the family home in Mount Eliza, a beachside suburb of Melbourne, Australia. The mission was to provide a low-cost conferencing service to small and medium enterprises that was easy to use and supported by exceptional customer service. 20 years on, EVM has grown into one of Australia’s leading conferencing providers, delivering video, audio, and operator-assisted conferencing solutions to over 10,000 enterprise, government and not-for-profit customers.
Despite this exponential growth, EVM’s original mission remains at its core and the business has retained its Australia-based operations without moving any of its customer support offshore. This means:
- we operate from 6 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday AEST (excludes Australian and New Zealand public holidays) and offer a 24/7 priority support service for pre-booked managed services and events.
- we understand the unique and varied requirements of our Australia-based customers because EVM is Australian-owned and operated
- our high standard of support and service expectations are the same as our customers’
- the level of service is reflective of our company standards and values
- our highly trained team is able to solve most issues on demand, meaning you won’t be transferred to multiple departments or need to repeat your story multiple times before your enquiry is addressed
- we adhere to Australian privacy laws and ensure confidential customer details is kept secure and never sold to a third party
Personal, on-demand support based in Australia
When you call us you’ll always speak to one of our experienced conferencing team members based in Melbourne. You’ll never talk to a machine, be put on hold, or have to listen to long, complicated menus. We can provide you with dial-in numbers, connect guests into a conference, add new conference groups, or customise your account by activating free conferencing features whenever you choose to call us – we’re available between 6 am and 9 pm Monday to Friday (excludes Australian and New Zealand public holidays) and offer a 24/7 priority support service for pre-booked managed services and events.
Available long hours for a rapid response time
Whether you require help during or after business hours, we provide fast, reliable, on-demand support between 6 am and 9 pm Monday to Friday (excludes Australian and New Zealand public holidays) and offer a 24/7 priority support service for pre-booked managed services and events. Our Australia-based team can work with you to determine the best conferencing option for your needs. We can set up your account within 30 minutes of receiving your enquiry, provide one-on-one or group training over the phone and manage your operator-assisted conferencing needs, including setting up large-scale event calls with Q&A in less than 2 hours.
Backed by an industry leader
EVM is a Boardroom Ventures Portfolio Company.